Sunday, September 7, 2008

I have a wedgie over this....

Let me begin by saying I am not a follower of politics...say what you will...doesn't mean I'm stupid or that I don't care what happens to my country, because I do care. It doesn't mean that I'm burying my head in the sand on important issues but here is my truth...I CAN'T STAND IT!! I can't stand the way that our country is divided. I mean people are seething with hatred towards each other depending on which way they vote. As soon as anyone gives a speech or makes a political statement...it's like a swarm of vultures fly in, ripping them to shreds. Republicans and Democrats are so divided it's no wonder that we are at war...GOOD GRIEF people, we are at WAR with ourselves right here! It makes me crazy and as I try to follow along on the bigger issues I'm just not sure what is the plain truth. That's all I want are the facts...who can give me that? Anyone?

So sorry for my little rant but this has seriously got my panties in a big fat wad! And it's giving me a major wedgie. So c'mon people now, can't we all just get along? Kumbaya...

8 comments:

bolingbrokes said...

Um...Miss...you don't wear panties...hee hee...JK..I hear ya sista, I absolutely hate election year!!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Amen....Do you EVER really know what the truth is? All I hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH. You go, maybe I will put your name in for Pres.

Carrie said...

Love your honest blogging, you make me hate the fake ones. :)

Kristi said...

I hear you sister!! Politics can get crazy and you can't really trust anybody involved, but when I watch the Colbert Report and all the mocking of the politicians...I start enjoying it a teensy bit more. Amen to when this is all over!!

Holly O. said...

Tara is going to beat you for this.

Mindi said...

hey you--i just tried to add you to my google reader and it keeps saying "no feed found for christensenchatter.blogspot.com--does anyone else say they can add you?

i still can't read what you have a wedgie over, but i'm guessing politics from the comments. AND it sounds like you have a beating coming :0

Sharla said...

I loves politics...but I loves civility even more. Amen, sister!

Jan said...

I'm with you. Civility goes a long way with me -- I'm a election year hater myself.