Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Bloggin' Anniversary!

Well we've done it...me and this blog, we've made it through a whole year together. Today we celebrate our 1 year anniversary of sweet, bloggin bliss! And to be honest, I wasn't sure if we could make it. The beginning was great, you know the whole honeymoon period and all...the time where you overlook each other's bad habits and think it's just cute when he refuses to post your pictures and his spellcheck refuses to work. But then I found myself doubting, wondering if I'd made the right choice, starting this relationship with a blog. There were times where even Randy was ready to make me choose...him or the blog. But somehow we stuck it out, got through those tough times and are now in this comfortable place. There's no pressure and we can both just be ourselves. The great part is the blog, well, he's there when I need him but I no longer feel co-dependent with him. And that, I believe, is a really healthy spot to be in! So Happy Anniversary Blog, it's been sweet and I hope we can celebrate more happy times together. (And I'll be expecting my diamond earrings any day now!)

5 comments:

tara said...

dude. what is up with you and your blogging frequency? it's AWESOME. i'm glad you and mr. B (blog) are in your happy place. it takes a while to achieve that balance:)

glad we hurried home today...
they CANCELLED on me.

NICE.

Carrie said...

happy bloggerversary! it was mine as of last august! i'm glad this went from a full on sickness and addiction to a fun little hobby for you. hee hee

Kristi said...

You are hilarious! I am SOOO glad you kept up your relationship with your blog :) You are adorable. keep bloggin girl--I hope you are well!!!

Kaesy said...

Oh and I'm so happy you're a blogger...Happy Anniversary!

Jan said...

Yay! A year! I have to admit I have no idea when I started mine - maybe I should look. Anyhow, I love reading your blog -- keep it up!