Monday, August 25, 2008

I love this family



Yesterday, right after we had gotten home from church we were all messing around in our bedroom and I had one of those thoughts, "How many more times is this going to happen?" The next day Hannah would be starting her senior year and Hailey would be off to 8th grade. How many more times in this next year would we all pile on the bed and laugh and watch Randy run around in Hannah's dress? I hoped it would be many more times but for that moment I had to capture it...I ran to get the camera. (Ok, I actually sent Hudsen to get it...did you actually expect me to get off the bed and get it?) Randy hurried to take off the dress but I captured the moments that followed...man, I love this family!!

10 comments:

Jan said...

Such sweet pictures -- and such great memories. I love it that you took pics -- because the sad news is that you will forget. Sigh.

Jori said...

That is quite the gene pool you've got there.:) Cuties!

bolingbrokes said...

Missy Lou..the picture of you and Randy is so awesome...you need to blow that puppy up and black and white it and frame it!! so cute

Carrie said...

Wow, I agree, great genetics on your end!

Amy said...

The dress part is a tad disturbing - I'm glad Randy is in touch with his feminine side....
Great pics!

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

You have such a cute family. I can't believe that Hannah is a senior. It seems like yesterday when you would bring her over and we would babysit her.

Sharla said...

Who wouldn't love that bunch of cuties! Lucky girl. :)

tara said...

what's not to love miss. seriously. i love them too:)

Mindi said...

your girls are beautiful and your man is one good looking fella--you beautiful people always stick together!

Mindi said...

ps i left a message on the "volleyball" post--still can't see any words. but it's a testament of my love for you that i just spent 3 minutes trying to find the "comments" button.

I DID IT!