Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Chrissy Lou!

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite friends and people!! Christine is so much fun to be around and from the moment you meet her, you see why...her humor and wit are infectious. She is a super duper (sing that part like from Mama Mia:) good listener and is always saying, "K, talk to me!" She has got some great people watching skillzzzz and can rock out to Guitar Hero like a mother! (Well she is a mother, but I'm not talking about that kind at the moment) Not to mention all this plus the fact that she is down to earth and beautiful as well! She always keeps things real and is HONEST...I love that about her. Cause every now and again, let's face it, you need a friend to slap you in the face with some honesty!! Through some tough times she's been there for me and understood my struggles and that seals the deal for me in my book of friendship...plus we cut ourselves as kids and mixed our blood together and did this whole friendship chant thingy and swore we'd always be friends and so we are kinda stuck with each other...(Ok, that last part never happened, but it sounds cool!)

So here's to you Christine...I hope you have a fabulous day!! I hope you are pampered and waited on and don't have to spend too much time watching football on your special day. I love you a million times over and am so grateful for our friendship!!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You hit the definition of Chris right on the head. She's all that and a bag of chips.

Anonymous said...

she's the kind of friend who I am thankful you have as your friend - aren't you both lucky!! Mamamia

tara said...

happy balated christine. i'm glad miss has you and that now I get to know you too:)