Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thank Goodness...


This is just a little, ok why not go big, a BIG shout out to those in my life that have come to my rescue these past couple of weeks!! You know who you are, my family, my friends...you have been my strength and stability when I have needed it the most. Hopefully soon I will be good as new, pieced back together and ready to get on with it!! I love you...I am soooo blessed to have so many around me that support and love me unconditionally!

So a BIG thanks to all...you have kept me going:)

8 comments:

Angie said...

You know that I love you and would do anything for you and your family. You are headed in the right direction! Hope you get some answers today. xo

bolingbrokes said...

love you my friend!!!

Hayley said...

ug. i know i haven't been a very good friend lately, i'm sorry. i hope everything is getting better. let me know when you want to grab a saturday lunch or week night dinner!

Lupe said...

I have a feeling that you have a wonderful support system in family and friends. Peace to you friend!

Mindi said...

i'm feeling bad that you are feeling bad. i hope all is well... {hugs}

Carrie said...

Everything OK? Don't worry, you have my sister Chrissy in your life, you'll be just dandy.

Jori said...

I hope you are doing okay Melissa. Glad you have a good support system.

PS-For that cupcake picture I did a google image search for cupcake and found it on a blog, can't remember which one.

Kristi said...

I hope you are feeling better, my dear. I'm sorry I haven't been much of a friend, but I hope you are well...seriously, do you need a case of DC...I'm good for it,I swear...