Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Hope!

Hope 8 years old...just an angel
Hope 9 and still so sweet!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Hope who is turning 10 today! If I had enough time I would go find one of her adorable baby pictures and scan it into my blog BUT, I have to be ready to take her and her girlfriends out for lunch and pedicures in just a little while! But I had to post her big birthday on my blog of course!!!


I love this girl...she is game for anything! She is smart, loves to read, loves to play with her friends and is always wanting things to be fair! She is concerned about others feelings and is just a sweet girl...a little on the dramatic side when it comes to hair and clothes but I just figure this girl knows what she likes!!


I love, love, love you HOPE RYLEE CHRISTENSEN...thanks for joining our family!

12 comments:

Angie said...

Happy, Happy Hopey! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Pedicures....sounds nice...wish I could join you! You and Parker could be twins...you two look so much a like...cute, cute! xo

Jan said...

Happy birthday to Hope! Here's hoping she has a wonderful day.

tara said...

happy birthday hopey girl!!! the davis family just loves your gutts:)

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Hope!! You are one beautiful girl. :)

Kaesy said...

Yay! 10! Happy Birthday Hopey! Love ya!

Jori said...

Happy Birthday Hope!!! I love the name Rylee.

Mindi said...

your baby is born one day after mine!!! she is beautiful--hope she had a great day today!

ps you look smokin' hot in that photo--niiiiiccce.

Amy said...

Happy 10th Hopey!! We sure love ya! Emersyn can't wait to meet her BEAUTIFUL cousins!

Kaesy said...

I know this is Hope's tribute and all but my sister-in-law just left me a comment that said to read the "Cookie" blog on your page so I did and oh my gosh. I laughed out loud and then had to grab Tuckett and read it to him so he could laugh out loud with me. That "Cookie" is too funny! I loved it!

Mindi said...

how come your blog won't let me add it to google reader? has anyone else mentioned that?
i do everything off that now but you not on it so i have to check you old school off my blog.
i was just adding my links the other day and was going off my google reader so you weren't on there for like 48 hours and i am hoping you don't need therapy for my rejection of you. i'm back ON you, now......i'm really such a dork, huh?

Hayley said...

sorry i'm a lotta days late on this - happy late birthday hope. that girl is darling! geez!

Carrie said...

Can't believe your 10-year old isn't your oldest!

Happy Birthday to Hope!