Friday, May 9, 2008

Can't Decide...


Ok, I've got this dilemma...I really can't decide who I want to win AI. I know this is up there with world peace and saving the environment, but I really don't know who I want to win. I loved Michael Johns, and was considering having his first child, but since he is long gone what's a girl to do? I love David Cook...original...although I don't like his hair and sometimes his humbleness seems insincere. Syesha is really growing on me...she has great pipes and really seems to be getting better and more confident each week. And then there is our local boy...Archuleta...who doesn't like him? Although I first thought he was 15, then Paula is calling him 17...now I know AI has been going on for awhile, but 2 years?....I think not. Regardless, that boy can sing like no other. Tonight he is singing the national anthem at the Jazz game...where are our season tickets when I REALLY need them, I'd kill to be there for that. The homecoming rally thing is today at Murray High but I won't be attending, I'll have to watch on the news I guess.
So, what do you think? Who should it be...I really can't decide! What's your vote?

6 comments:

Jill said...

Shucks. I was looking forward to seeing you tonight. I told Tony we have to be on time just to see Archuleta. I'm afraid it might be the best part of the game. We'll miss you on row 16.

Jori said...

I've been so out of sorts the last few months I haven't even watched this season. Bummer for me.

Sharla said...

I'm in exactly the same spot you are! Syesha as been bringing it, David C. has won me over (I was completely creeped out by him in the beginning) and sweet little David A. has that angel-voice. What's a girl to do?

Carrie said...

I think David Archuleta will win! His personality helps and in my opinion he needs the win to boost his selling records. David Cook doesn't and with his music it would suit him better to branch off the American Idol label. Syesha is magnificent but I fear it's "been done" already, hence Whitney Houston, Jordin Sparks, any black singer really. All contestants are fabulous! I wish I was in Murray yesterday, I would have been up there screaming with the rest of the little girls.

Angie said...

Cook gets my vote. I think he is more talented with the composition, etc. Archuletta (sp?) has a pure sound but over all I think Cook's got it. Just my opinion, ya know. xo

Rachel said...

I'm torn too - I really do like all 3, but I think David A. is going to win! We shall see!