Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sisters, Sisters


Have I ever mentioned what great sisters I have? Not leaving out my mom and dad...they are awesome too! My sister Ang (the one on the horse that looks ready to cry...wimp) was just here for a few days. It was great having her...whenever or wherever she sees the need to help, she's there, no questions asked. She came in and kicked some serious booty in the kitchen...made us great dinners every night and got up with my kids in the morning and made them breakfast. This was truly a treat for them, since I am usually sawing logs when Hannah and Hailey leave in the morning. In fact, she not only made dinner for us every night, she also made meals that she froze so we can have them later. She was amazing and I am so blessed to have her in my life. (We did manage to throw in a massage and pedicure while she was here...so it wasn't all work and no play.)
So here's to you Angie...thanks a million for everything. I love ya.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Cute, cute pictures!! I only have one sister and I just don't get to see her very often -- and I hate it. Love some sister time for sure.

Angie said...

I love you too Sister! xo

Anonymous said...

I think I can hear you now Melissa, "the pwablum is, Angie, you don't know how to wade a horse"! I agree you sisters are all fortunate to have each other. mamamia

Mindi said...

you are all smokin' hot--sisters are the best. i love mine more than anything and couldn't live without them. isn't it funny how we both gave each of our girls 3 sisters?? so selfless of us....

Sharla said...

My sister is my best friend, too-- but she doesn't cook for me. I might have to send her this post...