Thursday, May 22, 2008

And the winner of the Boobie Prize is...


Ok so he didn't win big on Idol last night, but he does get to eat at this 5 star restaurant in Murray. He shouldn't feel bad, after all who wouldn't want to eat here free for a lifetime?
C'mon...you know you're jealous!!

My sister and I saw this the other day while we were running errands. Just so happens that I had my camera in the car. Good thing huh, or you might not have believed me. This Boobie prize rocks...who needs American Idol anyways?!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Gotta love that -- free Chinese food for life! I think he will do well even without being the big winner -- he's loaded with talent and now the world knows it.

Jori said...

Lucky dog!!!!! Nothing better than a nice case of the runs.

Mindi said...

i think he would probably have free sub-par chinese than to have won that stupid contest anyway, right??

i think he got the shaft

Kaesy said...

Don't tell anyone, but Tuckett and I actually eat there. Surprisingly good stir fry. I know. So gross. We're poor newlyweds.

Hailey said...

I wonder if David Archuletta even likes Chinese food.