Saturday, May 24, 2008

Husband+New Mattress=Happy Me!

You see this handsome, incredibly handy around the house, funny, and altogether terrific man in the picture below? Well once again he has done a wonderful thing, he's purchased a much needed new mattress for us!
Yes this beautiful new Serta mattress is soon to be mine, ALL mine...Ok, I guess I'll share a portion of it with him but he better not getting any funny ideas. I plan on doing some serious sleeping in this bad boy. We have wanted a new mattress for years but it never seems to make it to the top of the list. So while I was home today, probably taking a nap in soon-to-be old bed, he was out surprising me with this beauty. It'll be delivered next week...Yippy Skippy:)

So thanks babe, you are awesome and I guess if you're lucky I might consider another activity (besides sleep) in said bed ;)

4 comments:

Angie said...

There's nothing better than a comfy bed....enjoy! Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink! xo

Holly O. said...

A new mattress is the best thing ever. Enjoy!

Jan said...

Yay for a new mattress. You'll love it!

Hayley said...

oh melissa! i just bought a new mattress last month - its been the best month of my life! (slightly kidding) i love comfortable sleeping!!! enjoy that thing!