Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just a Thought...

As usual, listening to conference was uplifting and insightful...always good to re focus on my priorities in life and strive to be a better wife, mother, friend, in general...be a better person!

But as well as inspiring thoughts I thought I'd share a insightful thought that Hudsen brought to my attention. Hudsen heard a little bit on Thomas Monson's life as our TV was still on in between the conferences...she heard that he was 80 years old. Her response: "Oh great, he's old too...now he's going to die like Gordon B. Hinckley did!"

Now that my friends, just made my whole day...I love their honesty!

8 comments:

Mindi said...

hated to miss you the other day but glad you called. next time, right?

pres monson has at LEAST 30 good years left in him! he's gonna set new records, lets hope

tara said...

that hudsey. always good for a giggle:)
call you in the AM my friend.
miss you

Jan said...

Little does she know that 80 in General Authority terms is a KID. So funny!

Carrie said...

That kid is a hoot. These guys actually live longer than elephants though.

Jori said...

Hee hee what a cutie girl! He doesn't seem 80 does he? For some reason he seems a little younger than that.

Lupe said...

Kids say the darnest and true-est things! Cute!

Kristi said...

Awww, Hudsen is one funny gal. :)

Kaesy said...

That made me smile. Super cute.