Tuesday, April 8, 2008

If you can't find me...look in my bed.

You see this woman waking up all pleasant and smiley? Well just for the record...this is not me!!! I do not get up in the morning all happy and cheerful, in fact I would be just as happy to stay in my bed for the whole entire day!! Especially lately when I wake up to snow in April. Now I know I sound whiny and a tad bit on the complaining side, but I'm just saying....I can't do it anymore. I know I should wake up like this lady (with my nightgown ironed and my hair just perfect) but I can't do it. Hannah and Hailey get up for school and they are out the door and I haven't even moved...nice mom I am! Then Hope and Hudsen get up and I do actually wake up with them. I do their hair and help get them out the door but after that...yes, you guessed it...I'm usually back in bed. I'm sorry...I admit I have a problem....I'm willing to get treatment...but I just usually want to crawl back in bed and hide from the world. So I'm begging you, won't you send some sunshine and motivation my way? I need it...bad!

10 comments:

Sharla said...

Wait-- staying in bed is a problem? Because I just call it dreamy! :)

Jan said...

I think it sounds awesome, actually! Maybe bed is calling my name too.

Angie said...

Sorry to hear about snow in April. You need to have a serious talk with R about moving to a warmer climate...say Orlando! Just make your bed when you get up and know you're not welcome back in it until dusk...preferably later since you're not a toddler. Find a room to paint...you are awesome at creating and decorating. xo

tara said...

it looks like I'm gonna have to haul A up there and DRAG your arse out of bed. Even if it is only over to mine. Mine is way more comfy. I'll pick you up a DC on the way too:)

get up woman!! get up. I'll sick corky on you.

Kristi said...

What no ironing of your nightgown first thing? :) You make me laugh. And sister, I hear you. I LOVE my bed. I love laying in it as much as possible. If I didn't havew to get up, I probably wouldn't...how's that for motivation? :) I wish I was more help...

bows and more said...

Hi, I just happen to come upon your blog! I loved this post! I am not a morning person either, so don't feel bad, you are not alone!
You have a cute family! I love your girls names, so cute!
I have 4 boys and only one litte girl! Just thought I would say Hi!

Carrie said...

I'm a girl that needs her sleep so I hear you all the way to China on this one! I say go for it.

Anonymous said...

How did they get my picture? staying in bed while Hailey and Hannah go to school is just plain NORMAL!!! anything before daylight is just plain wrong..no worries my friend!

Mindi said...

another reason why i like you. staying in bed is perfectly acceptable. embrace it

Mindi said...

p.s. move down here to st. george