Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Bloggin





These are the pictures of my girls (Hope and Hudsen) newly painted bathroom! It was the last room in my house that I had wanted to paint when we first moved in. Now we did move almost 6 years ago...but regardless, I finally got around to it! I have re-done all of the bedrooms and all the bathrooms over the years, and it feels good to have this done. It turned out so cute if I say so myself!! Sorry about the last picture...I know it's kind of dark.
And these 2 signs I recently acquired while in Florida...don't you just love them? I hung them in my kitchen and I giggle everytime I see them!
So anyways, that is my mighty creative blog for this fine Monday!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you paint and why did you not ask me to help? Love those signs!! p.s..I blogged again..thank you very much

Jan said...

Love your signs -- I need those!

Jori said...

You did a great job on the bathroom. It's SO cute!

Mindi said...

i have a thing about flowers, so i am all over that room. plus i can't figure out why i didn't name one of my girls hudson. LOOOOOOVVVEEE it.

Hayley said...

those signs crack me up! and - i love the girls' bathroom!!! cute!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

love the bathroom. I really wanted paint colors etc. to do the same thing for my boys bathroom...do you think the flowers would be a bit much?

Kristi said...

Oh my Melissa!! You are one decorating fool! I love what you did with the bathroom and those signs are PERFECT! I want those puppies :) Way to work that inner Martha!!

Hailey said...

oh my gosh I almost had a heart attack when I saw you haven't blogged since last week!! That was the biggest shock of my freakin life!!

Krissy Lowe said...

Is that the shower curtain that my mom helped you with? Regardless it all looks fabulous. So cute I could die. I wish I had little girls so that I could decorate with cute flowers...