Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hurry up and get changed!

So I woke up this morning and got my girls out the door and then dashed quickly to the gas station to get my fix. As I am driving, I notice I have my shirt on backwards and the tag is sticking out. I am such a dork...the thing is the T shirt I have on has a big a** graphic on the backside. How did I not notice that when I put it on...duh? I have to leave soon for Primary Childrens Hospital for an interview to volunteer there, do you think they'd notice if I just left my shirt that way? Just trying to keep it real people...luckily I have to shower first and this time around I'll try putting my clothes on correctly :)

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh. I hope you get the "job". We have LOVED our PCMC volunteers on our numerous visits there for Mr. Miles' eye. Try to work in Surgery...they are the BEST!

Jan said...

Still laughing at the shirt on backwards -- because I do that too! Let us know about the PCMC -- that would be a wonderful thing to be able to do.

Kaesy said...

Is that really what the tag says? That's a pretty funny tag. Am I the dumbest person ever for asking that question?

Jori said...

You are awesome! I think that is great you are going to volunteer.

Carrie said...

Pat on the back. I'm so proud of you volunteering at PCMC. That is my dream someday to volunteer there. Ask Chris, my little Tyson was up there for the first month of his life. That place is near and dear to me!