Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This made my Day, Week, Month!!!

So I get a phone call on Sunday from one of my favorite people ever....TARA!! And good news, she tells me she is moving back to SLC!! Even better news, she's going to bring that cute family with her...Yippy Skippy!! I can't even tell you how happy I am to hear this news. She moved away like 4 years ago and that was a sad day, but I always knew she'd be back. I knew she couldn't stay away...and that Jeffrey, he loves me, he really loves me :) Thanks brother, I owe you big time!!!!

So sorry St George peeps...you are losing a great gal, might I mention a gal who can sing like no other!!!! American Idol would be lucky to have her on their stage. I just hope those around her have been able to enjoy her voice for 4 long years....if not, you are missing out!! Now it's my time to hear this song bird again, of course she'll need to keep practicing for my funeral someday.

Lucky, lucky, lucky me!! I love the Davis family and can't wait for their return!

8 comments:

Mindi said...

i just got in the game and now she's leaving my neck of the woods--i feel a little bit slighted. guess the lure of the bright lights of the big city was too much for her to withstand.

tara said...

:)

lovely shout out my dear.
love you too.

I'll plant a big sloppy one on jeff for ya:)

Sharla said...

Holy cow, SLC now sounds more fun than ever! Why must I live outside of Zion? ;)

Anonymous said...

wait..so let me get this straight...you are really excited she's moving back? hee hee, cant wait to meet the infamous Tara

Unknown said...

this is good news for you! so does this mean i get to meet both of you girls next time i'm in town?!

Lupe said...

Yippy Skippy! LOL! I would be excited too if that crazy clan moved into my town!

Jan said...

Yay for you guys! You are such friends - -great news that you can be in the same place again! Love it!

Hayley said...

that is good news! yay for SLC people!