Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Girls...







See these 4 beautiful daughters I have....I love them so much and am so grateful to be their mother!!! They bring me so much happiness and joy, and the occasional heartache and worry. All normal feelings for a mommy, right? Just thought I'd share a glimpse of their personalities with you and let you into our lives for a moment...

Hannah....a very strong girl who at 17 is growing into such a beautiful woman. Extremely smart and self motivator, excellent artist and at 6ft 1inch, a beautiful and talented volleyball player. So much potential in that life ahead of her.

Hailey...my most tender hearted and sensitive child. Has been that way since she came into this world. Is loving towards all animals and is a very loyal friend. She knows what is right and constantly amazes me by the right choices she makes for herself. She also has the best hair...perfect color and thick and beautiful.

Hope...my outgoing, go getter, social butterfly and perhaps a bit on the dramatic side!! Very polite and is a sweetheart. Wants to be everyone's friend and wants all to be treated equally. But probably the one who will be a heartbreaker with the boys...I think she is beautiful, inside and out!

Hudsen...my BABY! Just pure joy to have around. She is the most willing to help me with anything I need. She loves me and tells me so about a hundred times a day. Makes our entire family laugh and completes our family.

Just thought I'd express my love for each of these beautiful girls...I love them sooooo much!

9 comments:

Lupe said...

Melissa, your daughters are beautiful inside and out!! Your Hudsen's pic looks just like you!!

Mindi said...

girls--they are the best thing in the world! i like to see that there can be light at the end of that drama-filled tunnel, because there are some days......
they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

so cute missy!! your daughters are going to look at this years from now and know how much you love and loved them..and it is in writing! your daughters are beautiful inside and out

Jan said...

Lovely girls. They are beautiful physically but sound beautiful inside as well. Love reading your feelings about them.

Carrie said...

They are gorgeous! I can really see a lot of you in them too! Plus I know it takes a super mom to raise 4 girls!

Kaesy said...

They really are so gorgeous. All of them. And I've told you this before but somehow, they don't look alike at all and yet, they look exactly alike. Such a mystery. They're darling though...especially Hailey and Hope who I'm sure take after their fourth grade teacher.

Hayley said...

each of your girls is beautiful. and it seems like they are all wonderful, amazing girls. how can they not be? look at their mom!!!

tara said...

love all 4 of those crazy girls:)
hug them all for me, would ya?
nice post miss;)

Sharla said...

They are beautiful-- just like their mama!