Friday, March 7, 2008

She's Finally Here!


Meet Emersyn Ali Malan, our new niece and cousin. This sweet baby is Randy's sister, Amy's baby. Boy that was a mouthful to say! Amy and Matt are stationed over in Japan and this is their first baby. They waited long and patiently for this baby to come to earth. We are so happy for them and are just sad that they live so far away. She was born on March 5 and weighed only 5lbs 15 oz...she's just a tiny little thing. We can't wait to meet her someday! Good job you two, we love you.

7 comments:

Lupe said...

There's no feeling in the world like being a parent for the first time! AWESOME!! Congrats to the new mom and dad and to aunt and uncle!

Mindi said...

i ADORE the name emersyn--it's a name i wish i would have named one of my girls--she is beautiful.
glad it's not me having the baby.
been there done that!

Jan said...

Oh, she's beautiful!! Thanks for sharing those pics. I love the babies!

Angie said...

Sweet baby! Congrats Amy and Matt. Hope mom and baby are doing well. Now they need to get back to SLC to show off the new cousin. xo

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

I love babies. She looks so beautiful! Congrats.

Amy said...

AWWWWW! She definitely is the cutest baby around - if I do say so myself! Thanks for the sweet thoughts. We wish we were closer too. That's the only hard part!
I think she really looks like one of your girls, so OF COURSE she's beautiful!!

Jori said...

What a sweetie pie! She is just beautiful and I love her name!