Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Scene Stealer

Yea...see that girl in the above picture...looking all cute and innocent. Don't let her looks deceive you...she is a thief!!! See last night a bunch of us were in this DVD for Salt City Candles, we were just little peons...extras, if that suits you better!! Anyways, they were placing us around this table and I had a fine spot....right in the middle, with the table hiding my muffin top (which I was very pleased with). I was already to make my great debut when the director told me he was seeing too much pink (I had a pink sweater on) so he moved me to the back and this thief stole my scene. So she is on my hit list....Jenny, watch your back I'm coming for you! Anyways, it was all fine, Rachel and I stood in the back...little peons...but we had fun.
So thanks Catherine (she's the one on the left, Rachel is on the right) we had fun and thanks for the great gift basket....they smell so yummy! And by the way, if you want my autograph, you'll have to get in line ;)

10 comments:

Jori said...

Whoohoo celebrity! I for sure want an autograph.

Jan said...

So much for stardom, right?! Hee hee!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

WHATEVER!!!

Kaesy said...

Too much pink? You should have shown him too much fist.

Mindi said...

when he wanted to move you, you should have whipped out your headshots and portfolio--that would have put him in his place.
doesn't he realize who he is working with?

Carrie said...

That is hee-lar-ious!

Rachel said...

I think he, the dumb director, knew that the beautiful blondes (hee, hee) would be too distracting and take all the focus from the Salt City Candles (lets just say that to ourselves so our ego's aren't too damaged.)Whatever, don't hate us because we're beautiful....TreSemme! It was so fun to catch-up! Toodles!

tara said...

what? has he not seen your critically acclaimed work in the Jordan Commons movie commercials? That bozo just didn't want you upstaging his lame candles. big donkey.

Sharla said...

Scene Stealer? She sounds like my kind of girl! :)

Lupe said...

There is no such thing as too much pink! Tara's right, he's a bozo. :)