Thursday, March 13, 2008

Less than a week...

In less than a week, we will be here....Disney World! I am taking the girls to Florida next week for Spring Break and they can't wait!! Randy and I have been on a couple of big trips lately and our poor, neglected, boo-hoo'ing girls are feeling left out. Aren't they so deprived? So we fly into Orlando and spend a few days with my sister, Ang and her cute family and then drive to Jacksonville to see my mom and dad. We will be there for my dad's birthday and for Easter....yippy!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand myself. I told my girls they could pick one theme park and they all said..."Disney World"....so Disney, here we come. (Us and like 30 million others....ugh!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

so next week will be about the mouse and the bunny and 6 toe heads--Duff and I will be in happy mode!! mamamia

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Have fun in Disney World! Love going when there are a million others there, waiting hours in lines, etc. I'm just jealous, you will be in the sunshine and get to be with your kids! sounds like a party to me.

Dan and Jen Sampson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

Have a fabulous time! I can't wait to see pictures!

Jan said...

Sounds like a blast to me! Have a wonderful time!

Angie said...

We are looking forward to seeing you....will be lots-o-fun! xo

Mindi said...

there you are--i kept checking and no new post, so i figured you had been kidnapped. i have never been to dworld and i must confess i am a bit jealous--lucky much???

Jori said...

You have fun pumpkin! I am SO completely jealous.

Sharla said...

Woo-hoo! You guys are such party people!