Monday, February 11, 2008

Lookie what I got!!

I am so excited...look at what my wonderful husband bought me for Valentine's Day!! The new Ipod Touch...it is way cool and I am so excited. I've had an old nano for some time now and it wasn't holding a charge so I decided to go buy me a new Ipod. Except that I didn't tell him I was going to buy a new one...I just went to Costco and bought the Ipod classic...I didn't want to spend the money on the "Touch", although I thought it was very awesome. Luckily I told him later that day, before I opened it, and he said that I had just ruined his surprise. I was so sorry RC...I couldn't believe that he had gotten me the Ipod Touch. We have never gotten each other big gifts for Valentine's day so I didn't even think twice about it. But he gave it to me yesterday and I love it! So a million thanks to my wonderful and generous husband...I love it.
Ok then to make this day even better I got a call from my friend, Christine. She said that my necklace was ready...isn't this so cute? She has one just like it and I had her order one for me. Her friend makes these, and can customize them however you'd like. Chris brought it over for me and I love it...thanks Chrissy!!!
So I am loving my 2 new toys...I'm one lucky girl!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome my friend!! you need to show me how to scan on my printer, i want to do what you just did:)...randy is the man, what a guy to get you that awesome gift..enjoy it!!

Jan said...

What a great hubby he is -- and love the necklace too. You are a lucky, loved girl!

Hayley said...

man - what a surprise!!! how cool! i've been jonesing for a new ipod, too. but i really can't justify!

Jill said...

Love the necklace. My cute neighbor is Christine's friend and necklace maker. Watch out....these little babies are addictive. Both Rachie and I have a few.

tara said...

oh boy. I need that necklace. seriously. email me the info. I want one (or 3 or 4) in a bad way.

Jori said...

RC rocks! what a great present. Love the necklace. very cute!

Angie said...

What a thoughtful hubby you have! I'll have to check out the touch....my ipod won't hold a charge very well either. Cute necklace...very you! See you soon. xo

Heather said...

Cool surprise! How exciting for you.

Amy said...

awwwww...my brother is so sweet! You MUST send me info on how to get one of those necklaces!! LOVE IT!

Kristi said...

I LOVE your surprises. How cute is that necklace?! And your iPod looks amazing.

Unknown said...

ooh, baby! you made out like a bandit! nicely done!