Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A little late but I'm finally getting there...

This...
plus
equals...
Me being able to go to the gym and workout without being so bored I find myself counting the number of boob jobs I see! You see, thanks to my wonderful hubby and my new iPod Touch, I have downloaded the first season of "Grey's Anatomy". Yes, I did say 1st seson, and yes I know I am probably the last human alive who has not been watching this show. But I am here now and all is well! I took it to the gym and watched the whole 45 minute episode while doing the treadmill and the bike. And I am happy to report that it made the time fly by! So hopefully I can keep up this pace and kill 2 birds with one boulder, I mean stone...that is, catch up on this hit show and lose some serious lbs. Hmmmm...sound too good to be true? Well at least I'll get in some good TV watching! Wish me luck.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..It never dawned on me that you could download stuff on that little puppy and watch it while working out..nice..i am soooo jealous

Carrie said...

Very nifty, I'm a fan! My budget only allows the ipod shuffle so I'll just have to dream through you.

Jan said...

Good job. I think that multi-tasking like that is the only way to get the exercise in. For me there has to be something I can watch while I do my time on the elliptical or it just doesn't happen.

tara said...

it's about time you get with the program. And if it helps the time fly while sweatin' it up, BONUS:)

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

You get the #1 blogger award. You are so good to keep up on yours. I work up a sweat just watching Grey's Anatomy, so you are probably getting a double workout!!!

Hayley said...

i love watching tv while treading. it does make things go much faster. you'll love grey's - fabulous show!

Rachel said...

Okay...my favorite show and I have been missing it terribly during the writers strike! Welcome to the McDreamy and McSteamy fan club...hope you enjoy it as much I do.

Angie said...

I'm proud of you sissy! Seems it's been forever since I've watched Grey's...darn writer's strike. Keep on trekin'...that sounded like the 70's phrase..keep on truckin'...gay...sorry! xo

Kristi said...

That's awesome! I would be motivated, too, watching grey's!! You are one lucky gal. I like this show, too. Way to work the gym, woman.