Sunday, February 10, 2008

Here comes the sun...

It finally came today...what I have been waiting for...the SUN! It was beautiful! Even though there is still alot of snow and it is quite cold, the sun came to say Hello. As you can tell from so many of my posts...I miss the sun...the sun is my friend and when we are not together I long for it. I was so happy to see it, I wanted to sit directly in front of it...look it straight in the eyes, (forget the part about it damaging my eye sight or getting skin cancer) I don't care...bring it baby.
So my grateful thought for the day was this....thank you Heavenly Father for letting this sun shine on me today. The mountains were absolutely breath taking with all the snow! So there, that's my cheesy post for this Sunday night. I am sure I will have something less Sunday-ish to say this week;)

7 comments:

Carrie said...

It's probably just letting you breathe a quick sigh before the next snow storm! ha ha

Jori said...

Glad you got some sun!! I agree the blue sky and snow covered mountains are so pretty.

Angie said...

Yeah! The sun is my friend too! See you soon. xo

Lupe said...

Sun does wonders to the soul doesn't it? Enjoy it while you still can!! Stay warm chica!

Jan said...

Isn't it amazing how much difference it makes just to have the sun out? That's one reason I loved Vegas -- even if it was chilly (and it does get cold there) the sun was usually out. I need the sun too.

Hayley said...

yeah, it was nice yesterday! what a beautiful picture, too!!!

tara said...

yay. I know you've been DYING to see a glimmer of sun up there. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be in the rain this weekend, because you ALWAYS BRING IT WITH YOU:)