Friday, February 8, 2008

Dinner Out



Tonight Randy and I got to meet up with my sister, Camille and her husband Jeff. They are in town with some friends for a ski weekend and this was the only chance to see them. (I guess sisters rank low on the totem pole:) They had a couple of hours to waste while waiting for the rest of their group. Anyways... we met them downtown at one of my favorite restaurants, Ichiban. But please don't let this picture fool you...I did not eat Sushi, on the other hand Randy did! You see I seem to have the tastebuds of a 2 year old. I seriously think something happened to me when I was a kid...I probably drank scalding hot water and it stunted the growth of my taste buds. I kid you not...I am the most boring eater, ask anyone who knows me! I did enjoy their chicken and vegetable tempura though...most excellent.

So thanks sis for meeting us, it was great to see you even if it was only for a couple of hours!

8 comments:

tara said...

ummm. i dig that place too, thanks to you and arce. Glad you got your tempura fix. I'm a convert now too:)

Jori said...

Thanks for the tip, we will have to try it out. We have been on a bit of a sushi kick lately. I think you have grown up buds. You ordered tempura,it's not like you got mac&cheese right?:)

Angie said...

I have recently started eating sushi. My friends and I go for sushi at least once a week...tis yummy! We'll be in town to see YOU Thursday. Where do you and the girls want to go for dinner...Vince is treating! See you soon. xo

Carrie said...

Really...why? Sushi is so fresh and heatlhy. Go to Mikado and just get a Cali roll, it's the closest to not being raw. :)

bolingbrokes said...

BORING... but safe... Thanks again for being such a great friend..I love your cute butt and your awesome car...I think me want one of those!! me likey the leather and radio and cleaness and tv and bucket seats and everything else!!

Jan said...

I'm with you. No sushi for me. I'm a dork and I know it.

Sharla said...

I've got baby buds, too. I can appreciate that sushi is pretty, but I don't want to eat it.

Lupe said...

Tempura is the way to go! I've ventured the sushi and am very fond of it!