Monday, January 21, 2008

Back to life, Back to Reality...which basically Sucks!

With a little motivation from my kind and loving and ever so patient friend, Tara...I will finally blog a butt load of pictures from my fabulous trip to Cancun. It seriously was one of the best trips I've ever been on...totally relaxing, great sunny weather, good company...I was just totally pampered for 7 days straight!! Besides seeing my kids...it sucks to be home! Today we got dumped on, snow wise that is...it snowed about 13 inches at our house. So the tan that I worked so hard on getting is covered up by snow boots, a down parka, earmuffs, gloves and all that crap...it bites the big one!












And finally...after being gone a week...this is the amount of laundry waiting to be done...RAT FARTS!

13 comments:

Hailey said...

Hey! Where in the world is that amazing picture of Hannah covered in the laundry??? That's a good one!! You have to put that one on!

tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

How fun...I mean, HOW FUN! The thing about those trips is they go by too fast and then it takes YEARS to recover and get back to reality!

Lupe said...

Welcome back! As I perused your sweet vacation pics here's how I sounded..."Wow!..Oooohhh!...Cute!...Aaahhh....Woooo...Ugh!:..Guess which pic got the Ugh! Speaking of..I need to dig my loads of laundry out of my food pantry..we had guest this weekend and the food pantry was the only place to hid the laundry...Glad you're back!

tara said...

oh my word. you need a laundry maid. seriously. I have anxiety just looking at that pile.

No way that trip was as fun as a certain trip to Kauaii...you do look like a little island temptress though:)
Glad you are back my friend:)

Jan said...

Glad you're back!! And it looks like you have had a wonderful trip. Now back to the reality of the laundry, -- sigh!!

Holly O. said...

Welcome home!

Hayley said...

those pictures are gorgeous! i want to go somewhere warm so bad right now!!!

bolingbrokes said...

hee hee, that last picture is a topper to an amazing trip. I need a vacation after looking at that white sand and blue sky, so glad you are home though, I missed you!!

Jori said...

Wow, that looks like a fabulous trip! You and RC are so hot, I'm surprised you're not melting all of that Utah snow.;) Glad you had fun.

Unknown said...

oooh, the deep, deep jealousy!!! that looks amazing.

Sharla said...

Ooooh...it looks so superfabulous! It even looks worth all that laundry....

Kristi said...

Oh crap on the laundry bit, but how adorable are you?!!! Seriously. And I am sooo jealous you were lounging in the sun while I was freezing my nads off here :) It looks like you had one amazing trip--so glad you were able to go and live it up!