Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2 Things I am NOT Happy about...

Being in this...

Instead of here...(That really is me, swimming in the warm Caribbean waters)

AND...

Pretty much planting my butt in the laundry room for 3 straight days...I s*** you not, my washer and dryer has run for 3 days, all day long. It only rests when I do...I finally just put away the last load about 30 minutes ago! Don't you feel sorry for me?
Ok, one last note about the snow...if you don't know this by now, let me just clue you in on a little known fact about me...I HATE SNOW. It's OK anytime up until Christmas and then after that...IT SUCKS!!! So, any questions on how I feel about being back here instead of Mexico?

9 comments:

Angie said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a good trip. You look fab in those pictures! Sorry to hear about the laundry...you gotta take the good with the bad...so they say?! Looks like the good outweighed the bad in this case...yeah! xo

Jan said...

Oh, I am with you 100% on the snow. I hate the stuff and I figure at this point, I'm done with it. No more!

Jori said...

I am with you on the snow Melissa! We can NEVER move back to a cold climate. Wow, that picture of you in the water is making me jealous. I SO need a vacation.

Rachel said...

Welcome back to Winter @*!!! - Your trip looked amazing - I soo need a vacation getaway! Glad your back and lets definetly get together to drowned out the winter blahs - games, lunch, whatever...I'm in desperate need of some fun! Let me know when's good! Love Ya - Rach

tara said...

oh so insanely jealous. not of the trip, of the SNOW, of course:)

That my idea of a perfect day. honestly, how are we even friends? :)

Hayley said...

yeah, that does seem drastic. to go from a swim suit to 2 feet of snow. glad you're done with the laundry finally!!!

Melissa said...

Just a comment back to Tara....You really are insane, how can you possibly be attracted to this -0 degree weather and snow coming at you from every direction?

Really...it is amazing that we are friends...I'll forgive you for this small slip of your sanity....I still love you!

Unknown said...

i sooo hate laundry!!! mercy me. i need to be folding laundry right now. crap.

Sharla said...

Laundry and snow-- it sounds like H-E-double hockey sticks, for sure!