Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Anyone want to join me?

So tired of spending my days lounging around the pool and beach, sipping pina coladas and reading bks (I'm on my 2nd one). So tired of having everything already paid for and can eat and drink endlessly all day. So tired of having a two hour spa treatment today and then taking an hour nap. So tired of going to ancient ruins where you overlook the beautiful Caribbean blue waters! And tomorrow when we go do the zipline and play in the water...I just can't stand that thought!

I so wish I was home, shoveling snow and freezing to death in temperatures in the 20's. Oh how I envy those of you that are there...save me a spot near the snowman, will you?

On to order room service and go to bed with the a/c on full blast! Wish I was there :)

PS......I really do miss my girls, love you Hannah, Hailey, Hope and Hudsen!!

13 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, what fun! Enjoy every second and take lots of pics!

tara said...

I hate you. I hope you eat yourself into a coma.

tara said...

just kidding...I hope you and RC are heatin' up the joint. Have a shrimp coctail for me...ok...let's keep it real...tell RC to:)

Angie said...

You're a tease! Hmmmm...bet R likes that! Have fun....don't forget your sunscreen. Would hate for you to burn in that Mexican sun. xo

bolingbrokes said...

you re pathetic Melissa, but as pathetic as you are, I so wish I was you right now. I know you are having a blast so just enjoy a pina colada for me :)

Kristi said...

Oh man, you are one lucky gal--drink a couple of pina coladas for me...and a Diet Coke for good measure :)

hee-Tara.

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

O WHATEVER! If I could spell the word that makes the sound when you have your tongue half way out of your mouth and then you blow really hard, I would write it down just to let you know how I feel about your blog. JK Have soooo much fun because you will be home before you know it in 20 degree weather freezing that little butt off.

Sharla said...

Can't speak. Choking down the envy. :)

Lupe said...

Tara is cracking me up! You in a coma on the beach means Hairy Hasselhoff will CPR ya..so watch out...and have a fun and safe trip!

Hayley said...

yeah, i'd like to slap you right now. its COLD here! and - i'm dying for a cruise. i think i'm going on another in may!!! how exciting!

Kaesy said...

Wench

Heather said...

Yeah, sounds tough. Sorry to hear you are having a miserable time ;)

tara said...

k...you are back.
get back the computer ASAP. That is, unless your fried your anus while sunbathing in your birthday suit, so now you can't sit down. That's the only acceptable excuse for not blogging. Get on it.