Friday, December 7, 2007

This is kind of how I feel right now...wide eyed and green and hairy (Ok, not really green and hairy)...but mostly wide eyed and hurried! Life is busy right now, like I'm sure it is for everybody, but you should pay special attention to ME and my schedule! (Ok, I'm joking with that as well.)

Amy (Randy's sister) has been visiting from Japan, her husband is in the Air Force and is serving in Afghanistan right now. We have been having lots of fun and shopping till we drop. I am not kidding when I say that girl knows how to SHOP...she's even 7 months pregnant and still going strong. We love having her around and now she's off to Washington for a few days then back here for another week. Yeah!

My mom flew in last night from Florida and is staying here for a couple of days. I haven't seen her since June and so it is great to see her again. Nothing better than having your "mommy" at your house. I am sure we will fit in a mean game of speed scrabble here and there :)

So that is my life in a little nut shell....busy and nutty!!! Hope your Holiday is Green and Hairy (like my grinch friend) and that you are enjoying yourself.

12 comments:

Jan said...

Busy busy busy for sure! How fun to have some family in and out -- that always makes things happier for sure.

Rachel said...

I can totally relate with you Mis- I swear if I add another thing I'm going to have a nervous break-down. I'm about to go into hiding - Miss You!

Angie said...

Don't be hurried! Not even when you're picking out my Christmas gift. Enjoy your family visiting.. wish I could be there to play and shop with you. Today is wrapping day as all gifts go to UPS tomorrow....yeah! xo

Jori said...

I love having company in town! It is the best. Glad you are having a good time.

tara said...

hope you find a little you time in there somewhere my friend:) miss you

Holly O. said...

Good luck with all that. Company is fun but it wears me out!

Hayley said...

company wears holly out? what the heck. i'm her usual company. how rude!

Heather said...

I'm her other company Hayley :) haha-laughing. You do sound like a busy girl.

Holly O. said...

Apparently I am offensive to my sisters. I LOVE company too. Even if it means extra laundry. I really do love company, but it really does wear me out. I would rather have company than not. Is that a better explanation? I feel a Bratz episode coming on!

Unknown said...

yahoo! tis the season to be busy! glad you're living it up!

Lupe said...

Family fun! I hope you all have a great time! Also, I'm very impressed your SIL can hang with the shopping at 7 mo. preggos! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you guys!! I always feel like I'm "home" when I visit - thanks for letting me drag you around shopping - and I hope you're getting some MUCH EARNED relaxation time now!! :) Love you guys!!