Monday, December 3, 2007

Party Over Here!



After almost a month of my two youngest chillins being off track...they're GONE!!! No, No... I didn't ship them off to the North Pole to help Santa, I simply drove them to school this morning. As I drove away I might of heard myself saying, "Don't let the car door hit your butt on your way out"! Alright I didn't even say that, I did say "I love you, have a good day at school but no need to hurry home" Ok, I didn't really say that last part either!

So what I'm wondering now is this, WHERE'S THE PARTY? Give me a couple of hours, a few cocktails (really Diet Cokes) and I will be looking like this fella over here! Randy's sister is visiting us from Japan so we are off to do some Christmas shopping this afternoon.
So for those of you left at home with your sweet little ones...HAVE FUN!

10 comments:

Jan said...

Yay for school!! I loved having my kid home but when it was time for them to go back, it was TIME!

Jan said...

Oops -- should have said KIDS, not kid. I did have 3 (I guess I still do!).

Holly O. said...

Back to Melissa time. Lucky girls. I am 5 or 6 years away from Holly time. And when it is, I'll be partying hard!

Unknown said...

woo hoo! "don't let the door hit'cha where the good lord split'cha" is our phrase of choice. which causes maya to ask "mom, what does splitch mean?"

tara said...

darn it all. I was SOOO close to getting ME time back.
I'm envious:)

Hayley said...

yay & i get to be a part of that party tomorrow! so excited!

Jori said...

I think even a couple of hours at preschool is a great little break. You go crazy with your little diet coke's girl!;)

Sharla said...

Mmmm, delicious alone time! Don't forget to add a dash of cherry to your diet cokes for extra devil-may-care flair!

Lupe said...

Alone time without the kids is reason enough to party! Hope you have a great time with your Sis in law!!

Kristi said...

Yay--so glad you have some time for yourself (and your Diet Coke! Keep on keepin on, sister!!) I am only a leetle too jealous :) Drink and extra DC for me!!