Wednesday, November 7, 2007

That Hudsen!

Have I mentioned that I love my Hudsen!! She is always making me laugh and keeping me on my toes! I found this cute note in my bed...she likes us to shut her door at night, after she has fallen asleep. I guess this is just a little reminder for us...just so we wouldn't forget! Another funny thing she did; I found her name written in dust on a piece of furniture this morning. Ok, enough already...I'll dust...I get the picture. Just stop signing your name all over the place. Man aren't we glad we have these kids...they keep it real for us!

9 comments:

Jori said...

What a sweetie pie!

Jan said...

What a cutie! It's a fun thing when they do that - I have some sweet sweet notes saved.

Jill said...

And the girl can spell...love me a good speller.

Unknown said...

she's a total doll! what fun she is. at least she wrote it in the dust and not in marker, right? :)

Carrie said...

Your stories are SO funny!

Hayley said...

i love kids and their notes. i had a kid once leave me a note "i wish i had money to bring you a dr pepper every day so you would never be grumpy."

thanks.

Anonymous said...

Ethan wrote me a letter too but I didn't understand a single word...oh well...good job cute Hudsen

Kristi said...

I want to wrap that little girl up and carry her around in my pocket. What a sweetheart.

tara said...

she IS a good speller. her little "keep" box is probably overflowing.