Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Man, am I grateful for tampons!

Last night the entire family was crammed in the Suburban, going on a family outing to Cabela's...oh happy day! So anyways, we were talking about being grateful...how we should be thankful for all that we have and blah, blah, blah! So Hailey wants us all to say 5 things that we are grateful for...the list goes alot like this, -family , health, friends, our house, Mocha and so on and so forth. All good answers right? So then Hannah says, "Oh yea, sorry for this dad, but tampons...I'm grateful for tampons."

Ok then...but she does have a point...what would we do without them? (RC likes to refer to them as man hole covers) AMEN!

9 comments:

Jill said...

Man Hole Covers? Still Laughing over here. Thanks RC. I needed that today.

Jan said...

I love your family! I'm laughing out loud (all alone in my office at home) at this one. Man hole covers? I love it!

Angie said...

I think Randy has a name for everything!

Hayley said...

i love man hole covers. that's hilarious.

bolingbrokes said...

Nice one Randy...you should write a book of really great quotes..it would be a best seller

Jori said...

Your family is too darn funny. You could be a sitcom. Love the man hole cover.

Kristi said...

man hole covers just made me throw up in my mouth a little :) I like that RC, I tell you what! And I love a post that starts out with I am grateful for tampons! You guys are too freakin funny!

Unknown said...

true that! tampons are a girls best friend.

tara said...

oh frick. man hole covers. I had to tell jeff that one. Love you arce. and i'm with ya hannah. life would not be pretty without tampons.:)