Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Put the Modge Podge down and no one will get hurt!


I am seriously like a clown in the circus lately! I had my flying oatmeal experience and now this. Today I was working on some projects for enrichment...my new calling...and I was shaking up the modge podge that I was about to use. Thinking that the cap was on tight I proceeded to shake that sucker hard, (shakin it like a Polaroid picture!) Of course the lid was not on all the way and soon the modge podge came flying out and landed on my face, all over my clothes and elsewhere. I had to hurry and take the clothes off because for those of you who do not know what mp is... it's sticky glue!!! So when I run to the laundry room to strip down I get it all over my arms and hair...because of course I have to pull it over my head to get it off. So now I run to the bathroom to wash it off my face and hair...a little too late cause it was already stuck in my hair. The good thing is, if I ever run out of hair pomade, I can always use the mp!! It has been a couple of hours since this has happened and my hair hasn't moved an inch! Anyways, I don't know what my deal is lately...I am like a bull in the china store. A big, fat bull who is using modge podge to decorate books for 90 RS sisters. Oh JOY!!

UPDATE: It is now the next morning and my hair is seriously plastered to the side of my face. Man this is going to force me to shower...Rat farts!

10 comments:

Lupe said...

I'm thinking "Something About Mary" hair products with MP. :) Hope it comes out soon!

Melissa said...

Oh Lupe...you naughty, naughty little girl!!

tara said...

hee. that's right where my little brain went too...

that's what you get for being crafty:)

Hayley said...

i hate when mp forces us to shower! that stinks. and - that also made me think of something about mary. i'll refer to you as "there's something about melissa" now. heheh. i'm laughing!

Unknown said...

yeah, i'm with tara, that's what you get! just say no to crafts! (enrichment or not! - and ps - we should get together and talk about that! i'd love to steal your ideas!)

Jori said...

Awww Melissa I just love you. I crossed my legs and kicked my cup of hot chocolate out of my hands. What is our problem?

Heather said...

Oh man, I'm the same exact way. Although, I have never heard of this modge podge stuff you are using. The other comments do have me cracking up!

Jan said...

Yuk. Yuk yuk yuk. I hate that stuff. I'm with Natie -- no crafts for me! Hope your hair recovers.

Melissa said...

OHHHH.....MOM SAID THE "F" WORD!! YOU KNOW YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY FARTS!

Melissa said...

ps that was me, Hailey. I forgot to sign in as me instead of you mom! :)