Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday Weekend




Here is a recap of our holiday weekend. We had Randy's parents in town and enjoyed time with them. Got to see Tara and Jeff for dinner, which is always fun...man I love those guys!! I had a good time embarrassing Jeff with my close hugs and kisses!! Thanksgiving day was filled with food, naps, and puzzles. We worked on the most impossible puzzle the entire weekend...yikes, I am not a very smart puzzle worker :) We took the girls to see "Enchanted"...a very cute movie. Saturday we hit the BYU vs Utah game...of course I took my usual stand and refused to wear blue, but this time I promised Randy I wouldn't wear red either. So I made like Switzerland and wore beige...very neutral. To end the weekend I enjoyed a spa night with the girls, and that was very needed. I have to say I have the greatest friends ever!!
Our great friends...Tara and Jeff
Dad and Hailey carving the bird!
My cute friends...Rachel, Christine, Jen, Char, and Kim!
Overall, we had a very nice weekend. I even managed to take several pictures of the girls so we could find one we all liked for our Christmas cards. Good times, good times!
I am very blessed indeed and thankful for the many blessings that are abundant in my life! Thank you for being among those blessings...my bloggin pals make me smile daily :)

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Oooh, I like this post I feel like I got to be a fly on the wall and experience a small slice. Your girls are so beautifully blonde! :)

tara said...

FABULOUS picts miss. I haven't taken anything off my camera yet. Your's are better anyway:)

Glad you had a great (and busy!) weekend. love the first pic of you.

Hayley said...

sounds like you guys had a great weekend! again, what a darling bunch of people! so much beauty!

Unknown said...

cute, cute, cute!!! you guys are like a commercial for cuteness. looks like a fun weekend!

Jori said...

You people are all GORGEOUS and you look the same age as your daughters.

Heather said...

That one man in your picutes looks like President Hinckley. Yes??? Sounds like you had good times.

Jan said...

Looks like a great weekend - loved the pics! You guys are lovely!!