Thursday, November 8, 2007

Please indulge me one more time!


So I'm sorry...but I just had to post this letter from Hudsen. Now I know that I have been known to do this alot, in fact I just did it yesterday...but how can I resist when she writes such darling notes? And keep in mind, she is my BABY! And of course your baby can do no wrong, right? The thing is, I think she is catching on to the fact that I post these on my blog...and this girl loves attention! (I wonder where she gets that from)
Regardless of her motives...this one is a keeper. And at the end of the day, when you get a note like this from your child...it makes being a mother worth every heartache you have ever had over that child!

9 comments:

Hayley said...

babies are adorable & they can do no wrong. (spoken like a true baby herself!) she's so cute - and hey - she's writing & being read to it seems, so there's nothing wrong with sharing it! :)

Jill said...

Can I borrow Hudsen for a few weeks? Rachel is grinding incessantly about having a sister and those two sound perfect for each other...so much alike. Please?

Unknown said...

ah, a little more of that in my life, please! what a sweetie. and a smart cookie, too!

Jan said...

Ah, she's a sweetie! That's something you need to stick in your 'save' box for sure!

Sharla said...

How cute is she! I wonder if I could force my kids into doing this for me... ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

I love that girls notes--you are one lucky Mom, that's for sure.

Now, if she could just send one my way next time that would really melt my ice cold heart ;)

tara said...

seriously. how much do I love that hudsey. I think the whole note writing is part of the age. Grace can't write enough notes. I LOVE when you slap those up here:)

Lupe said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Love notes from kids melts a moms heart!!