Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I can dream, can't I?

Well I wish I could say that these were recent pictures, but they're not. Too bad for me because I could use some Disney magic these days! It seems that many of my friends have been going here lately...none have invited me to jump in their suitcases...so I'll just re-live my own memories! But don't you just love a good trip to the Magical Kingdom? Why is it that it is impossible to be unhappy when you are here? Even if your kids are having a meltdown because you haven't spent 60 bucks on the princess dress she wants and you are going to have to mortgage your home just to buy that last churro? You are just HAPPY when you're there!
Ahhh...hopefully we can get back here next year...I love Disney!

11 comments:

Hayley said...

i hear your pain. i haven't been for like 4 years. way too long! i need to go soon! maybe you and i need to plan a trip down sometime :)

Carrie said...

Cute short hair in that one! We're going this Thanksgiving! My kids will be first-timers, it will be either very memorable or very crazy!

I miss your two-a-day bloggin'! :)

Kristi said...

Cute pictures!! You are adorable, seriously. :) I wish we were heading on over to the magic kingdom as well, but I will have to live vicaiously through others...

Sharla said...

For real! All the Disney trips are making me long for one of my own--and it's coming up--we usually do one every January, and steal the kids from school for a day. You could totally hop in my suitcase--except we don't take any. I guess we need a plan B on that one!

Oh, and Dems and Reps can totally be friends-- and more! My sweetie is a republican. :)

Holly O. said...

I leave in two days for Disneyland. I'm not trying to rub it in, I'm just super excited.

Jan said...

I need a trip -- haven't been there since my kiddoes were very small and it's way past time!

Kaesy said...

Cute pics. How about Hannah's tan lines are AWESOME.

Angie said...

You know, you DO have a sister that lives 15 minutes from that "magical" place people call Disney. You should come visit sometime...just let me know. Actually, I think we'll go to Islands of Adventure (Universal) when the in-laws are in town for Turkey Day. Sorry to say but we prefer Universal to Disney..Universal is only 5 minutes away!

Heather said...

I can't wait to go again too. I love the ice cream sandwiches!

Jori said...

Cute,cute,cute!! I can't wait to go in January. You just jump in my suitcase all you want.

Unknown said...

man alive, i love disneyland! happiest place on earth indeed!