Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I good House Keeper!



K, I know I'm crazy....I have a million things to do and I'm down here blogging! But let the record show that it is 8:45 pm and I am just now eating dinner (while blogging), so I'm using my bloggin time wisely. Tomorrow I am doing a big 40th birthday party for a client and it is always crazy right before the big event. So tonight I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off (OK, so I am more like a large hormone injected turkey in size) trying to get all the last minute things taken care of. After this shin dig is over I will be hauling my booty down to St George for some R & R with Tara! I am so excited...I can't wait to just sit on her floor and do nothing but laugh and sing Broadway songs! (OK, I can't sing worth beans...I'll just make Tara sing for me.)


But let me show you a peek at what my house looks like at the moment...it is frightening to say the least. How gross are those dishes in the sink? And check out the balancing act at the recycling bin! Amazing how there are 5 other people living in this house and no one bothers to take it out to the garage. Are they going for some kind of Guiness World Record!
Hopefully I'll survive this house until I can give it some serious attention.
Peace Out Ladies!

12 comments:

Kristi said...

Melissa!! Thank you for posting a picture of your sink & garbage because mine looks like that all the freakin time, dagnabbit! :) It sounds like you are one busy woman--I wish I was going to St George to hang out with you and Tara!! Jealous...

Carrie said...

Your garbage is like Jenga, it's like the first person that makes it fall over has to take it out, it looks like it will be a few more days! ha ha

Jori said...

You are cracking me up. This looks exactly like my house. You would think with only 3 of us, I could keep this place clean.

Jan said...

Yeah, my house has only 3 of us here too and I swear, no one 'notices' that the trash and/or recycling is overflowing but me. What's up with that?

Sharla said...

Housework, schmousework! Like Kristi, I'm super jealous of the awesome Tara/Melissa hang out party. The silver lining is that I suspect blackmail photos of the event might show up on your blogs.... ;)

Hayley said...

hormone injected turkey. ha! and what do you do? you've got clients? i'm figuring randy wouldn't feel kosher about you being a geisha, so please expand :)

tara said...

would you forget the party, the garbage, hubby and kids, and just get your can down here already? It's clouding up as we speak:)

good luck with you party tonight. It will be a smashing success...and you BETTER take some good pics. These ladies need to see some of that missy-magic:)

Angie said...

Your family is very good at balancing...maybe you should join Cirque du Soleil! Have fun in St. George with your buddy! We are going to see Mom and Dad this weekend...here's hoping for good weather!

Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious...I'm just wondering why you have such a small can...your house is huge so why such a small receptacle...you need an upgrade

Kristi said...

I hope your party went well tonight, Melissa!!!

Heather said...

How did the party go? Love the pictures, my house is looking like that more than I like, but hey that's life right?

Unknown said...

looks like my house! glad i'm not the only one.