Friday, October 12, 2007

This girl needs a break!

Oh I know...you are probably wondering where my latest post is...huh? I mean, after all, I haven't skipped a day bloggin since my return home from Europe. But not to fear, after a long day yesterday I'm back!

Yes I did make it through yesterday although I left to set up at 10am and got home last night at 11pm...so it was a very long day indeed! The party was great...only a few minor problems along the way, as to be expected. But this is why I don't do these very often...they are a lot of work and I don't get paid nearly enough for the amount of time and energy I spend planning these.
And a quick HUGE thank you to my darling friend Chrissy Lou for helping me out...couldn't have done it without you! (And you take my bossy direction giving in stride...bless you)

But enough about me...let's talk about me leaving for St George in just a few short hours. I am so excited to go sit on Tara's couch and veg...curl up in her comfy bed and do nothing but wait for Jeff to come home...(OK, that's an inside joke...don't be thinkin nasty girls). So as soon as I haul my rump off this chair, I will go unload my totally packed Suburban from last night and reload it with my suitcase...yippee! I must note also that I'm hoping to meet Holly...yeah!

So, till later (OK who am I kidding...I'm sure I'll be using Tara's computer to post a blog)...Happy Trails!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Are you a party planner? Parties are a huge effort for sure! You have fun in St. George this weekend, I'll be there in a couple weeks! Too bad we "just missed".

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear about the party - you Party Girl, you.

Holly O. said...

Yeah baby, I get to meet Sister C for lunch tomorrow! I am quite excited indeed. Anyone Tara loves this much is sure to be fun!

Unknown said...

sounds like you throw a heck of a party. i used to do party planning for a living. sure takes the fun out of it, doesn't it? have a great trip!

Kristi said...

I'm so glad your party is over with--I hope you and Tara partied like it was 1999, and you were able to meet Holly (man, I need to take a trip to Utah asap!) Can't wait to hear the juicy details...