Tuesday, October 16, 2007

That Lion ate my Cheese!


So last night I woke up at 1am in a cold sweat and with terrible heartburn. That doesn't happen to me very often but I was having a terrible nightmare! There were 2 lions living in my house...can you imagine? It was only me, Hope and my mom home...don't know where everyone else was, maybe the lions ate them! I remember I was frantically going around closing all the blinds so neighbors couldn't see them and call the police on us. One was tame, almost like our dog, and the other was NOT! At one point the untamed lion ate my big hunk of cheese sitting on the cutting board...I got so mad at him! How dare him, eat MY cheese! Then I remember Hope being upstairs crying hysterically over something...totally unrelated to the whole lion thing going on downstairs. I was getting angry with her because she was upsetting the lions and they were getting feisty. I tried to feed them dog food, but the unruly one was not having any of that. The last thing I remember is trying to find the phone book so I could call the Humane Society...I had realized I better not keep these lions any longer! I don't remember what happened after that because that is when I woke up in a cold sweat. I remember thinking, "Whew, glad that was just a dream!" Yea, I'm glad I got that straightened out because you never know when you might be housing some lions that eat your cheese!


What is my deal, anyways? I'm whacked...next time I experiment with LSD (not LDS, ladies) I'll be sure to do it in the morning...not before bedtime! That was a crazy night!

14 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, what a busy night you had. Hope your heartburn is better. My nights are uneventful...watch King of Queens, laugh and fall asleep. Maybe fit in sex if it doesn't conflict with my tv watching.

Heather said...

That is one crazy dream, I'm sure it means all kinds of things, but...I don't know!

Jori said...

Dreams are crazy stuff. I always have such weird ones, and have no idea where they came from. Incidently do you have a big block of cheese on your cutting board? MMmmm cheese...

Jan said...

Sounds like a high-stress night -- hope the heartburn is better. That's not fun!

Sharla said...

Oh, I love analyzing dreams! I think this one means that you need to put your cheese away. ;)

Hayley said...

i hate random, crazy dreams! and i hate when people *or animals* steal my food! darn lion!

Anonymous said...

only you would have a dream of a lion eating your cheese and getting irritated at the lion..you gotta quit eating before bed

Holly O. said...

oh man, I just typed the crudest comment! But I deleted because I am a good girl. Cracked me up though.

Angie said...

Hi Sister. I like the new picture you posted. The orange "hi" shirt is a classic! I see Hudsen's eyes in that picture.

tara said...

wow. A shrink would have a heyday with that one. Here is my take.
Constant presence of cheese?
You are low in calcium. You need some diary.

Hope was upset because you made her get out of the warm pool and go back to friggin' cold SLC. I'd be ticked too.

I think you should eat some chocolate in bed tonight and see what happens:)

Lupe said...

Whoa, that's a crazy dream! You're such a funny chic even when you're asleep!! :)

Unknown said...

hee hee, that's funny. i've dreamed about disneyland about 5 times lately! i'm officially obsessed.

Kristi said...

That's funny, melissa! Those arrogant lions...who do they think they are? Taking the cheese and what not...

note to self: LSD is bad. Put away your cheese.

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

What did you have for dinner that night? I think you must of had massive indigestion!! Don't scare yourself like that it will shorten your life.