Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tag, you're it!

Alright already...I've been "tagged" twice so I'll do it. But I'm warning you...my answers aren't very exciting!

-Best thing you cooked last week
NOTHING...I seriously haven't cooked for an entire week...this is my goal for tonight!

-If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
So part of this wish just came true....I've always wanted to go to Paris and got to experience this with my dear hubby! But I would also take my entire family to the Greek Isles for a vacation!

-When was the last time you cried
A couple of Sundays ago when we had a small crisis at our house. (Raising teenagers can be heartbreaking at times)

-Five things you were doing ten years ago
(Disclaimer on this one...I have a TERRIBLE memory...so these might not be totally accurate)
1. Being a mom to only 2 kids...wow, that must've been a breeze :)
2. Pregnant with Hope...only like 2 months along...so probably barfing continuously
3. Living in our house in Draper...forming some wonderful friendships that continue to this day!
OK...I seriously can't think of anything else...I warned you!

-Five things on your to do list today
1. Make dinner tonight
2. Clean the girls rooms...they are disgusting
3. Take a shower and get dressed
4. Make cookies with the girls (don't be so impressed, they are just the ready made kind)
5. Take girls to dance at 4 and again at 7

- Five favorite snacks
1. Red Vine Licorce
2. Milky Way Carmels
3. Cheese and Crackers (If I have any cheese left after my lion encounter!)
4. Swedish Fish
5. Chewy Granola Bars

-Five bad habits...what, only 5?
1. Taking up the entire 2 sink vanity while getting ready and leaving RC no room at all!
2. RC claims I snore at night...I'm not so sure...but if he's right, that has got to be annoying!
3. Thinking I am always right! (What....I'm not?)
4. Not always really "listening" when RC is telling me something...I must be distracted by something else...I'm sorry, did you just say something?
5. Alright if I must admit it...My large intake of DIET COKE!

-Five favorite foods
1. Cafe Rio Pork Burrito
2. Homemade ck enchilada
3. A good steak!
4. Chicken Alfredo
5. Pizza

-Five places I've been
1. Paris
2. London
3. New York
4. Cabo, Cancun, Belize, Puerto Vallarata...lots of those cruise ports!
5. Hawaii

- Five favorite memories
1. Marrying RC...it was seriously a fairy tale wedding
2. The birth of my girls
3. Hawaii with RC and the Davis's...such a blast!
4. Vacationing with my extended family...we do that alot!
5. Paris and London with RC

-Four people I'm tagging
Tara, Hayley, Jori, Kristi

10 comments:

Hayley said...

oh dear... some of those require a lot of memory & thought. i better get cracking :)

Kristi said...

Red Vines, Swedish Fish, Cafe Rio and Diet Coke are a few reasons why we are friends, Melissa:) I loved reading your list...Also, can I travel to Paris like you?Sheesh, that's looked awesome!!! I need to get my party started on this tag business...

Rachel said...

see that wasn't so bad - it's always nice to learn a little more about each other. Toodles!

tara said...

ohhh. I've been tagged. I'll get right on that :)

The only shocker on the list was the fact that you like chewy granola bars. Who knew?

Hawaii baby!!! What I wouldn't give to be back there kyaking the river and kicking your trash, or listening to *pink* :)

how the h*** do you spell kyak? kiak, kiyack...what ever. Look away sharla...just look away:)

Melissa said...

That would be KAYAK...my little spelling bee flunkie! And yes, I would love to be back in Hawaii right about now...good times, good times!

Anonymous said...

That was fun reading about you even though I knew most of the answers...I miss you...haven't seen you in a while..lets get together ya ya ya

Jan said...

Fun to read -- it's fun to check out everyone's lists.

Lupe said...

Melissa, your profile photo is DARLING! Eating cheese and crackers as an appetizer makes me feel sophisticated. Especially if its the ball of cheese rolled in sliced almonds. Sad, I know. :)

Jill said...

See, now that we've all been tagged, we don't have to do them ever again. Hoorah!

Unknown said...

that was seriously fun to read. you're such a cutie!