Monday, October 15, 2007

Trip Down South

We had a great time down south...packed up Friday morning and headed to St George. After Thursday's party I needed down time...the party was good by the way. It was great to see Tara and her cute family...man I love those guys!



We did a little rock climbing and it was beautiful out!
Hope and Will enjoying the (very heated) pool!
Grace and Hudsen...aren't they darling. They love each other so much, it's so cute.
Tara and I got in a little shopping...we both found some goods at Interior Elements!

Then we broke out the guitar hero...very fun! I had never played before...I can see why it can be addicting. Don't you love our serious, concentrating faces. Being a rock star is serious business...and personally, I think I can go all the way to the top wearing those jammies! (I do have other jammies, by the way!)

We had so much fun just hanging out, ordering take out, playing speed scrabble...all that good stuff! I even got to have lunch with Holly...she is one cool gal and I'm glad I had the chance to finally meet her. Even if I was a total idiot and said "Man, you are tall" on first seeing her! Sometimes I seriously think my filter is busted! So sorry Holly...you are a doll and I think your "tall genes" kick a**!

So now it is back to the grind of my daily life...thanks again Tara! I love you guys.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a nice little get away...looked like you had fun in your jammies..that's my kind of weekend. I missed your daily blogging so try not to get away too often...

Angie said...

I recognize that look of concentration! There's no talking to Parker when he plays...he's in the ZONE! Looks and sounds like you had lots of fun...fun is good! Did your entire family go? We had a nice weekend with Mom/Dad/Cam...too short though! Today is laundry, bills and grocery..I'm taking Beck's talk seriously.....TOTALLY joking!!! That's for another discussion! Love you..have a fabulous day!

Hayley said...

ok. all of those kids are so beautiful. and i love the water. looks nice! what a fun weekend!!! and i'm jealous holly got to meet you already!

Carrie said...

I'm with Chrissy, I missed you blogging it up!

tara said...

um, thanks for posting not one, but TWO nasty pictures of me. Could my forhead BE any longer in that purse picture?

you're fired

Jori said...

You girls are too cute. I would say Grace and Hudsen are little Melissa and Tara's in the making. Glad you girls had fun. Thanks again for the Stephens. I've been taking it down by the gallon.

Kristi said...

Those pictures are really cute--especially the ones of you playing guitar hero and Tara's sassy pose--you are my kind of girls :) So jealous you got to hang out with Tara and Holly (and that they got to hang out with you...) But it looks like it was a fun trip!!!

Holly O. said...

Don't you worry about calling out my tallness. I'm just happy people don't say, "wow you are big!" instead of "wow you are tall." Big and tall are not equal in my books! Loved lunching with you. Too bad I had to skip the shopping, sounds like you two had some fun!

Jill said...

We're guitar hero freaks over here. Sadly, I can't compete with Tony and Cole....but Rachel and I have some mean competitions. I can't wait for #3!

Glad you're home...missed your little blogs, they make me smile everyday.

Sharla said...

Man, this looks like fun! But listen, we're going to have to keep you two separated if you can't keep up on your blogging. ;)

I may have to reconsider my plans of becoming a rockstar-- it looks pretty intense!

Jan said...

Fun, fun, fun! Sounds like a nice little getaway and some good time away.

Heather said...

The kids are all so cutr! Shopping, lunching, hanging out in my jammies- sounds like a good time to me.

Rachel said...

I know you're definitely thinking of ugrading to 360 now. That's how they get us...Guitar Hero all the way baby! Let's plan a little get together soon! Miss ya!

Unknown said...

woo hoo, you guys are SO SO SO cute! looks like lots o' fun.

Lupe said...

What? How did I miss this fabulous post? What a GREAT vacay! Love your intensity with guitar hero! Tara looking cute as always!

Lupe said...

...and those kids? All CUTIE PIES!! Especially the blonde one in her PJ's! :)