Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels!




I've about had it!!!! I am a pretty patient person (wait, what am I saying, NO I'm not) but anyways, I'm trying to be a patient person. Our neighbors right across the street have been working on their backyard for about 3 weeks now. They start at 7am (our bedroom faces the street) and the noise doesn't stop all day! They have pulled out everything that was back there and started all over again...it has been a nightmare! Every time I back out I have to go through an obstacle course of rocks, gravel, tractors, trucks, scary workers just to leave my driveway. I understand that they have to put the crap somewhere...but this is the final straw:


I HAVE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER WHEN IT COMES TO MY CAR GETTING DIRTY!


It's true, I can not stand a dirty car...inside or out. Now when it starts raining or snowing I go crazy trying to keep up with the car wash. So here is the point I'm getting to...these trucks and tractors are leaving big mud clots all over my street! (Sorry Kristi, if that's a word on your "I hate" list...clots!) I can't stand it, I am ready to fling these mud balls at their faces! Pretty soon I'm going to start handing them my receipts for the car wash...it's making me INSANE!


Ok, that's all the pathetic ranting for now...thanks!

11 comments:

Holly O. said...

I wish I hated a dirty car. The inside of mine is a disgrace. Not dirty, but messy. Actually, dirty too. I am so gross.

Carrie said...

It was nice to meet you on the phone today!

I'm happy to help anytime...it was an honor...actually taking a break from wiping noses and changing diapers is an honor! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my...a dirty street...what is a person to do...Take a deep breath..I don't want to lose you over a mud pile:)

Angie said...

Hang on Sis, it can't be too much longer, right? I don't know where you get your ocd re: cars...Dad maybe? Luckily it didn't get handed down to me. Actually, FL is pretty easy on cars...except for ALL that SUNSHINE! Hope your neighbors get done soon so you can rest easy.

Jori said...

When we lived in Utah, I always hated the salt build up on my car. I swear I was at the car wash on a daily basis.

tara said...

I must be little miss nasty pants. Dirty outsides don't bother me. Insides, on the other hand, drive me batty.
I know you were gagging in my car last week:) It's such a hole right now.

Anonymous said...

what do you mean, Angie-"she got it from Dad"? What about me?

Heather said...

I'm sure you wish they'd just finish already. I like my car clean too, inside and out. MOstly inside though!

Sharla said...

Now, I know my husband totally digs me, but I think if he read this post he might trade me in for you, because he totally wishes I were OCD about the car. But alas, I'm ADD about the car. Sigh.

Kristi said...

Clots? Not exactly my favorite word...but it's ok because you used it ;) That is seriously annoying for you guys though--have some consideration people!! I hope they finish asap...

Unknown said...

totally sucks! i can't stand dirty streets. or "work" noise. dirty car, on the other hand. yeah, i'm a slob.