Monday, September 17, 2007

Shop til u drop!

So I just scrolled down to the bottom of my blog page and saw the cutest girls ever! I don't have any pictures of them with me so I'm glad I can see them here! Oh looking at that picture makes my heart ache...I miss them!

But not to worry I am still having a fantastic time. Woke up early today at 7am and we were out the door and shopping when the stores opened. I have never been so amazed by the endless shopping possibilities here in this city. We went to a few department stores where I literally stood there with my mouth wide open, not knowing where to start. The kids clothes are to die for but I would probably have to sell one of them (my kids, that is) to pay for the outfit. And then that would really defeat the purpose of shopping for them...so alas, I managed to find some more reasonable finds. Don't worry girls...we don't have to draw straws yet to see who has to go! (Just kidding...I love my girls soooooooo much and do miss them.)

We really have had a wonderful time here and will leave for London tomorrow. I will miss Paris but will not miss the foul odors...I'm not kidding when I say they are some of the worst I've had the displeasure to smell. (And I think it's bad when my girls get home from school smelling like "recess" and "puppies") We have taken the metro (subway) all over this city and so you really are packed in tight with all these "frenchies" and other non deodorant wearing tourists. Of course Randy and I always smell divine! 'K folks time to make my departure for this leg of the trip. Bon Jour!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait i dont get the picture.... what does it mean????? well anyway love you lots!! love hailey

Angie said...

Hi Sister! Where do you get these pictures? Those "people" on the subway look like THEY wear deodorant. Anyway, hope your next leg of the trip is as good and wonderous as the first. Hailey, I think your mom scrolled down her blog page and saw the picture of you and your sisters...cute, cute! I'm sure she misses you lots!!! I know I did when Vince and I went to Europe without our boys. I bet next time she and your dad will take you girls...just keep reminding her how much she missed you! Hugs!

Unknown said...

ooh my gosh, love the odor update, how freakin funny. so jealous of your trip! shop til ya drop! :)

Jill said...

Good luck in London. Took Cole birthday shopping tonight and the kid who sold us the new skateboard was from England. Made me homesick for my favorite city. The british have horrible horrible teeth. Never seen anything like it. You can always spot an american because their teeth are straight and white. Test my theory.

Kristi said...

Hooray for shopping in France!!you're one lucky girl (and that picture of you & your family is adorable--your girls are so cute and you are a hottie). Have a safe trip to London...

tara said...

okay woman. Scurry on over to your local internet cafe, order tea and a bicsuit, and fill us in on your latest travails of London.
miss you