Wednesday, September 19, 2007

London Calling

Sorry ole' chaps that it has taken me a while to update my travel adventures...we have had trouble accessing the Internet. In fact it is 6am right now and I couldn't sleep so decided to give it a go once more. And lucky me it is working!

Let me first say that yes indeed, all that have warned me about the brits and the yellow teeth thing are absolutely right. I think they need a few more Zoom whitening labs and orthodontists over here...better yet why doesn't ABC start a Extreme Mouth Makeover...England edition? It is quite unattractive, but I'm sure that when they come over to the states they say the same thing about Americans and us being such an overweight country. I have noticed that is such a huge difference...not very many fat people at all.

OK on to what we have been doing...we have seen Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Tower of London, the crown jewels, Harrods, Hyde Park and so much more. Tomorrow we go to Buckingham Palace and see the changing of the guards. We also saw WICKED the first night we arrived. I've seen it twice in NYC but wanted to show RC what I am always talking about. Very good but took awhile for me to get used to the british accent on Galinda...overall still one of my favorites. Sorry girls that I saw it without you...Hope and Hudsen I promise your next:)

Well I have lots more tales to tell but I am using a computer that has no chair and I have to type standing up, hunched over...so I must make this short. Don't the Brits believe in planting your butt down in a comfy chair and blogging till your hearts desire? It's not like I haven't been walking 100 miles a day with a friggin bag weighing 30 lbs slung over my shoulder and a diet coke in one hand(yes, I have found them here) and more souvenirs than I know what to do with, in the other hand!! I mean c'mon lads, give me a CHAIR so I can sit for a spell!!!

Love to all, especially my cute kids...miss you soooooooo much and see you soon girls!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Enjoy a roll of hobnobs and a lion bar for me. Or better yet...bring some home for me.

Angie said...

Hi Sis...hadn't heard from you in awhile but now I know...you've been all over London! Can't wait to talk with you soon. Be safe!

tara said...

glinda with a english accent? that would be weird.
man. you and RC are tearing up the town! If you happen to see Hugh Grant fold him up and bring him home to me:)
thanks

so glad the the two of you are having a great time!

Kristi said...

I like the idea of Extreme Mouth Makeover...that gave me a good laugh! Sounds like you have seen all the goods London has to offer--I'm glad you enjoyrf your trip!!