Saturday, September 29, 2007

Clarification

Just a small clarification on my post "Things I am not". When talking about my great fear of mice I wrote, "I couldn't sleep or eat anything in my pantry till those suckers (mice) were gone".
Just so you all know...I don't actually sleep IN my pantry, I do have a really nice, warm and cozy bed! (Although at times when I wake up in the middle of the night and am hungry, I am tempted to curl up on a pantry shelf with the bag of oreos!) Ok, just had to clear that up...I feel much better now...Thanks!

6 comments:

Jori said...

I was wondering why you would sleep in your pantry. Thanks for clearing that up.;) I think curling up on the shelf with a package of oreo's sounds divine.

bolingbrokes said...

you are the biggest goof ever!!!

Angie said...

On your next blog...take a picture of your pantry and let me know what your menu's are like. I get bored of my recipes..as does my familia. what did you bake today? pumpkin cookies like you thought?

Melissa said...

My menu?? You talking crazy girl!

Angie said...

what? You don't make a menu? me either...I go to the grocery daily. Seriously, I do! Tonight we had Carrabbas. Do you have that restaurant....Italian? Tomorrow we are headed to South Florida...water polo!!!! Go Gladiators!

Kristi said...

You are freakin Hah-larious, Melissa. Sooo glad you cleared up the whole "sleeping in your pantry" scenario...I was a little nervous ;) I love yo blog!