Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bon Jour!


Well we are off to Paris for 4 days then London for 4...can I even tell you how excited I am? I can barely stand it and might just pee my pants if I jump up one more time (You know what I'm talking about... after 4 babies you just can't go crazy and start jumping around... it's bad enough for me to even sneeze!)
So my blogging friends I will miss you and I'll see what I can do about finding a computer over there to keep you updated on my travels.
But before I leave I just had this little tid bit to share. DISCLAIMER: This might seem a bit morbid but you have to know how I think...I really get some wacko ideas in my head (they are never invited they just show up unannounced!) So in case I die, I want everyone to know that I WILL be watching you from Heaven to see who comes to my funeral and if you're not there, I'll want a valid excuse! I will also be watching to see who is crying the most...I will be keeping score. As some of you know already I despise baby's breath so if anybody even dares to put that on my casket I might have to strike you down with lightning. (Unless it's my sweet Gigi, in that case, I'll let it slide) And last but not least....Tara, my sweet lil friend, I better hear you belting out "Bring Him Home", which by the way you can change the words to "Bring Her Home"...or else I will have to put a curse upon you throughout the remainder of your life...constant intestinal issues!
Ok, that's it for now! Of course nothing is going to happen to me and I will be blogging away the moment my feet hit American Soil. But I just had to say it aloud (ok, type it) so that everyone knows my final wishes. :) So till then....Bon Jour and Oy Oy

3 comments:

Lupe said...

Have a GREAT and safe trip!! Take some pics to post on your blog.

Kristi said...

Oh my gooodness! I love your cursings about your funeral--that's hilarious!! I hope you have a fabulous trip!! I can't wait to see the pics and hear your stories ;)

Jori said...

Have a great time! I am so completely jealous! Happy birthday too!!