Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Latest Gig...

So I really haven't been doing any parties lately...it's just too much work for not enough pay. But I do love me some creative outlets, so when I was asked if I'd like to decorate for a baby shower in 3 days...I said, "Hmmmmm...sure". After all, I could pull it off in such a short time, right??? Oh and by the way I forgot I was going on a field trip with Hope's class from 8am to 3pm and then needed to be at the place at 5 to set up, so NO problem...(I started to ask myself What Was I Smokin?) But no worries, thanks to a nice friend (thanks Kimmie) and a husband who played Mr. Mom all day (taking care of a sick Hudsen) I got the job done AND I was happy with it.

Phew...now hopefully I can sleep...it's been 3 nights in a row where I've been up most of the night! And now I can take care of the rest of life :)


9 comments:

Angie said...

Looks great sissy! How did you end up with the gumball machine?

Carrie said...

This is a talent you have hidden from me. You are so amazing. I'm calling Better Homes & Gardents, Parenting, any magazine. :)

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

You are so great, if you want to help me do Kim's bridal shower, I won't say no!!!!!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

I think that you are amazing. Everything you do is to the 9's. You have always thrown a fabulous party and think of everything. I love that you have that talent-especially when I am invited to attend the occasion:)

Jan said...

Totally cute! You have some talent there -- looks beautiful!

Heidi said...

Kay - you are totally amazing! Everything looks darling! Maybe I should have a little boy?!

tara said...

the gumballs looks spectacular!
well done little miss.

Jill said...

Cute Cute Cute

Hayley said...

love it!!! i know who to call if i ever get knocked up ;) seriously the sock monkey - classic!