Sunday, March 8, 2009

You say Roman, I say Ramen...



Plus this...

EQUALS A VERY FUNNY STORY...

The girls and I were sitting on Hudsens bed just gabbing and having fun when we noticed that Joe Jonas (well, the poster of Joe on Hudsens wall) was wearing a ring that had roman numerals on it. So Hope says, "Oh yeah I've noticed those ramen numerals before!" I said to her, "did you just say Ramen numerals?" Y'up she did...all those years she has thought that it was RAMEN numerals not ROMAN. But maybe she's onto something there, Ramen noodles are yummy and since they are very bendy we could easily bend them into numbers!! I'm telling you-that
girl is hilarious and most of the time she doesn't even know it!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Cute Hopey! Why don't I ever have any funny stories to tell? Don't tell my family, but we have a boring life next to yours. Let's get together soon! xo

tara said...

the fact she doesn't even KNOW when she's funny makes it all the funnier:) love that little girl.

yesterday was fun my friend. let's do it more often...only WITH food, working escalators, and minus the dude humping the manikin next time:)