Friday, February 13, 2009

What Fun!

Posted by Picasa
Florida was great and hard to come home...even though I missed my cute husband and Hannah and Hailey. Not real warm weather, but still sunny and great! We spent 4 days in Orlando with my sister and her family and then 4 days in Jacksonville with my mom and dad. They finally moved into their new home and it's beautiful. Of course I wouldn't expect any less with my mom...she is one talented woman! I can't wait to go back when they've settled in and see all the great decor.

While in Orlando the girls and I went to DisneyWorld and although it rained the whole time it was great. There were no lines and we got on every ride we wanted to...and those of you that frequent Disney know that's almost impossible in one day. We also went to a Cirque du Soleil show...the girls loved it! Hope and Hudsen swam everyday in Angie's (heated) pool, not something they'd get to do here in January! In Jacksonville we went for bike rides, painted pottery and went to the beach. Oh yeah, we ate ALOT!

So thanks mom and dad and Sellers, we had a GREAT trip! Now back to the real world...Ugh!

9 comments:

Jan said...

Looks like a wonderful trip! I'm sure it was hard to come back to ice and snow. Sigh.

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had a great time. It is hard to not have a good time with the Hecks.

Angie said...

You need to come back...when it's warmer and the kids are out of school. How about the first part of June! xo

Rachel said...

Looks wonderful..it's hard coming to back to inversion, freezing cold, and snow. Glad you had a little getaway, March is just around the corner. Love Ya!

Angie said...

Looks like a fabulous time - a perfect time of year to get out of here!

Jill said...

I havent been to floria for almost 20 years....maybe it's time I take my kids back. looks fun.

Alli said...

I love Florida. Looks like a fun trip! Your girls look so cute and all grown up!

tara said...

how great is that bottom picture of your dad? seriously.

i'm personally offended that you didn't add any ballard pictures to your collage.I KNOW it was the highlight of your trip:)

Kaesy said...

Your girls are getting so big. I miss being around!