Friday, January 30, 2009

A Romantic Valentines...

Now don't say I've never been romantic with you.... All things considered, I'd say this is the MOST romantic Valentine I've seen. I mean, what is more romantic than your period????? I found this sweet little niblet in the Good Housekeeping magazine I was reading ( Yes I know what you are thinking, "you've got to be at least 70 to read that magazine"). But I was quite content reading about how to get out stains and the what to do with old sweaters (You wash them and then cut out circles to use them as coasters...I kid you not!) So naturally this ad caught my eye...I hope Randy will find this at Hallmark and surprise me with it this Valentines Day.

3 comments:

bolingbrokes said...

thats pretty darn funny Miss. Periods and Valentines day...hmmm..

Angie said...

I just hope I don't need any tampax on Valentines Day...nudge, nudge, wink, wink. xo

Amy said...

awww...that's so romantic! You know a guy MUST be making that marketing crap up.