Sunday, July 27, 2008

Why so serious?

Need I say more? Heath Ledger is absolutely brilliant as the psychotic and intoxicating Joker in "The Dark Knight". He by far makes this show worth watching as I waited for each scene to include him in it, disappointed when he wasn't included. And even though I downed a huge popcorn and massive amounts of Diet Coke, I wasn't about to leave the theatre for a potty break...even if that meant wetting myself a bit. (Ok, that didn't really happen, I came prepared with catheter in hand.) But back to Heath's Oscar winning performance...something about him was mysterious and electrifying, I just wanted more and more!!

So, if you haven't seen this yet, what are you waiting for? It is a must!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

You are right on. I'm still convinced it wasn't actually Heath Ledger but a real Joker who is alive and resides in Manhattan.

Jan said...

I still am not sure I want to see it even though I've heard great reviews -- it seems pretty dark. But I keep hearing it's amazing.

Amy said...

AAARRRGGHHH!! You're KILLING me! It's been sold out here for the last week. I'm tempted to just see it in Japanese!

tara said...

loooooooooooved it. want to go again. wanna be my date? maybe we could steal christine and go:)

Jori said...

Oh man that picture just scared the beejeebers out of me! I might be too chicken to see it.

Hayley said...

i agree! amazing performance!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

That picture is pretty creapy, but I heard that it is a must see from a lot of people. I think we will go when we get back, it hasn't hit the Wayne theater yet:)

bolingbrokes said...

That was such a creepy and amazing movie..Heath was so intense and definitely deserves an honorary oscar..I like Taras idea to go see a movie...lets go!!

Holly O. said...

I loved it too!