Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday



Happy 13th Birthday to this wonderful daughter of mine!!! I can't believe you are a teenager today! Here are 13 things I love about Hailey:
1. She was born with this beautiful thick, blonde hair...it's gorgeous!
2. She has the most tender heart I've ever seen! After Hurricane Katrina she raised money for the Red Cross and donated over 3oo dollars to help the victims.
3. She has a great sense of humor...very witty, just like her dad!
4. She would never hurt someones feelings on purpose, very concerned about others.
5. She loves her family and still gets homesick.
6. She loves to watch Amazing Race with me.
7. She is usually the last one to finish eating...I love that about her!
8. She is a great student and cares about her grades.
9. She LOVES her dog, Mocha!
10. She has this internal moral compass, she just gets it and does the right thing. She is an amazing example to me.
11. She came to live with our family and be MY daughter!
12. She is extremely sensitive!!
13. She is just Hailey...I can't think of my life without her in it.
I love you babe...I hope you have a terrific birthday. Love your mommy!!

8 comments:

Jill said...

She is beautiful. I still remember when she and Cole used to play together.

Happy Birthday Hailey!

Carrie said...

Sometimes I can't tell your girls apart because they are all blonde and beautiful. How would that be!

Jan said...

Hope her BD was wonderful. She sound like a keeper to me!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Hailey! She sounds like my kind of girl :) And she's gorgeous to boot!

Hailey said...

THANKS MOM!! That's very nice. I had a great birthday. PS: I raised 710$ for Hurricane Katrina. haha:):) Love you!

bolingbrokes said...

Happy B-Day you cute girl!!

Lupe said...

Happy Birthday Hailey! What a great blessing she is!

Anonymous said...

today is Sunday, Aug 17 and I am just getting around to reading your blogs (been on the road travelin' for awhile so very little time for onlining). anyway, I have to agree with everything you said about Hailey...I think she is soooo remarkable-can't help but just stare at her in amazement of her talents and pure innocent beauty of heart, mind, and body. I'm so glad she agreed to come to earth to our family - I think she is the Great Stabilizer!!! her Mimi has spoken!